BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a set of Beemer Buddies for my LT and have had them on for a couple of weeks now. I can honestly say they add a nice comfort level as others have stated. I contacted Dave Reppert before I made the purchase and found him to be a real down to earth guy who genuinely appreciates his customers. Just thought I'd pass this on and if enough people are interested I'm willing to bet he'd make a multi purchase deal for the forum members.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
I installed a set of Grip Puppies on my 05LT. I used the dish soap method. The left one turns on the grip. They feel okay. I have yet to see the Beemer Buddies, even on the website. I may try them next time. Kuryakyn grips might look a little out of place on the LT..... :rolleyes:

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,545 Posts
rattler50 said:
I installed a set of Grip Puppies on my 05LT. I used the dish soap method. The left one turns on the grip. :rolleyes:
Did you order the "small" size? That size is a bear to get on but does not "slip".

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
You got me there. I don't remember seeing anything on size...... :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
rattler50 said:
You got me there. I don't remember seeing anything on size...... :confused:
Size matters! :histerica

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi all, Dave here from Original Beemer Buddies. Happy to answer any questions you guys may have regarding my grips. They are significantly different than anything else I've seen, and I developed them because of what I thought was missing in the other grip options.

So, ask away, and I will try to answer all of your concerns.

Dave R.
The Cure for Skinny, Uncomfortable Grips

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
I got my Grip Puppies from A&S and there is no mention of a small size. It's just the one size. Next time I'll try the Beemer Buddies........ ;)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Grip Puppies come in 2 sizes. Small and large. You want size small otherwise they will just fall off!

Sounds like A&S took good care of you.

Loren

rattler50 said:
I got my Grip Puppies from A&S and there is no mention of a small size. It's just the one size. Next time I'll try the Beemer Buddies........ ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts