BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just have to give Beemer Boneyard some kudos.I placed an order about 7:30 last night. Got an email at 5:53 AM this morning that they had shipped them out! Minutes later I got a UPS notice that they'll deliver tomorrow. I'd say that's great service from one of our sponsors!

Thanks BBY! :toast:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
JnKDad said:
Just have to give Beemer Boneyard some kudos.I placed an order about 7:30 last night. Got an email at 5:53 AM this morning that they had shipped them out! Minutes later I got a UPS notice that they'll deliver tomorrow. I'd say that's great service from one of our sponsors!

Thanks BBY! :toast:
Fact

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
That's great, but why is this listed under the LT subforum? :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Kudos for finding something they have in stock that you can use--"Beemer Bonyard Out of Stock"
Bob

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
bikerj said:
That's great, but why is this listed under the LT subforum? :confused:
I wouldn't worry too much about policing what topics are posted in a forum. The moderators have historically done fine work in determining what is appropriate and moving posts when necessary.

Just sayin' .........

Loren.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
BB usually does a good job of filling their orders promptly. If only their site were not full of page after page of items that are "Out Of Stock." Yes, you can click to be added to a list, but have yet to hear back from any of those lists.

$0.02..... YMMV

1 - 7 of 7 Posts