·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,178 Posts
Who? What? Where? When?

·
Registered
482 Posts
It's in Quincy this weekend, put on by the Central Cal Beemers. www.ccbr.org. A lot of the RCB members go each year. Great riding and camping, although it looks like a chance of rain over the weekend up in the hills.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,178 Posts
Thanks Fred. Where I hear Quincy all I can think of is our Intuit data center. A field trip may be in order... but not this weekend.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
I might take a day trip up there on Saturday. :bike:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I'm going to swing by Friday by 4PM or so, spend the night in Quincy and ride home Saturday via Bucks Lake. I'll call you when I'm at the fairgrounds.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ltcommuter said:
I'm going to swing by Friday by 4PM or so, spend the night in Quincy and ride home Saturday via Bucks Lake. I'll call you when I'm at the fairgrounds.

Cheers!
See you there, hope to be there by four also.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lost the clutch salve cylinder on the way to BB, made for an exciting ride up the mountains. Hardly anyone there, 4 vendors and only about two hundred folks I think.

New tent works great, never can get them back in the packing bag the same way they came out....grin. Plenty of Margueritas and beer, had one particular group keep us awake for most of Friday and Sat, night, jeez do I sound like an old geezer.....;>) Roger volunteered to ride with me down the mountain on Sun. morning, made it to just past Marysvile before the cylinder just got too bad to continue cause of the traffic, Met Terri with the trailer, loaded it up and headed for Sac. Roger knew a good place to eat, so had a great lunch and even better company ! Thanks Roger for the help and good times. Met up with Bob B. and Nathan, never saw John and Cathy though.

Off to Cycle Specialties Tuesday AM for ext. warranty work.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Well it was one dead rally :(. I arrived about 1100 am Saturday, all of 4 vendors and no one around. Hung around for a couple of hours and decided to go riding. Headed to Truckee, around Lake Tahoe over to Hwy 88 and then home. Great day for riding the Sierra's, 450 mile day through the mountains. Too bad about the low turn out at the rally and Bob's MC problems though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts