BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, this is probably not directly relevant to final drive failures, but I thought it was interesting in light of all of the FD failures. I am not sure there is much new here, but I found it interesting to watch this old training film that popped up in YouTube. I guess you all can tell what type of videos I watch most often when YouTube starts recommending Navy bearing training films to me.
:grin:

Hey, give me some slack as winter has definitely arrived in northern PA. It snowed yesterday morning and is now snowing hard this morning with about an inch on the deck already. Time to move into hibernation mode.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Yup-winter is here too in WI-snow, nasty cold and wind this morning. I'm 490 miles short of 200K on the 2000 LT and was hoping to hit that this riding season. Looks like that will have to wait until next season, but will not put the cover on yet. Already planning next year rides-that is my winter 'sport.'

Interesting taste in Youtube videos!

Dave

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I tried to duplicate the instructions (for educational purposes of course) but didn't get very far before giving up. I couldn't find my "corpsman" to supply glass slides or remember where I have stashed my microscope???:frown:

On the other hand, thanks for reminding us that winter has arrived. Even here, where we live on the "edge of winter"...the forecast calls for our first true freeze tonight. Enjoy your snow, throw another log on the fire and enjoy the warmth.

For me, I'll need to check and see if I remembered to clean the ashes out of the wood burner from last winter, grab my wagon, amble out to the woodpile, and load up enough to enjoy the first fire of the season.:wave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts