BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tooling around the archives last night looking for a solve to another members BC1 dilemma and came across this... I thought I'd repost it to make it easier to find.... :wave

Its the simple stuff that gets us, right... :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
supplement to the manual..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Tks for digging this up Hoss. It is something that will be near impossible to locate in the future. Of course, I would hate to still have this system. Luckily I was able to get my dealer to replace mine under the original factory warranty early on with the BC-3, or BMW Comm System! And it is hanging in there just fine after all these years.

John

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AlaskaFish said:
Tks for digging this up Hoss. It is something that will be near impossible to locate in the future. Of course, I would hate to still have this system. Luckily I was able to get my dealer to replace mine under the original factory warranty early on with the BC-3, or BMW Comm System! And it is hanging in there just fine after all these years.

John
My pleasure..
I am finding that the newbies (and I consider myself one) ask the obvious without doing the leg work first. Unfortunately there are a lot of these problematic 1's and 2's out there. I have the comsystem as well and consider it to be as good as I need it (with the exception of the lack of dual squelch adj!) It's not that difficult to reverse engineer a cable for them if you have a starting point. thus the post....Another member (webcrum) has this stuffed in a drawer and pulled it out AFTER i started on his Icom wire....Got it figured out though! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts