BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day, I have seen a few LT on the Island this summer, it would be great to find out where the others are, we could get together and talk about this awesome bike we have in common.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Could be as well... I'm over Qualicum Beach area all the time
to see my parents

Cheers
Ed

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well I know it wasn't me as I haven't been to the Island for a couple of years. Mr. Bruce, I couldn't help but notice your my neighbour. I'll watch for you on the Lougheed.:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Van Isle LTs

Good evening, I'm in the Victoria area too.
This may be a little late but in case any of the Island folk didn't know, the Vancouver Island BMW Riders are meeting tomorrow morning for breakfast at The Chequered Flag at 2345 Millstream Road, in Langford.
There are a couple of LT riders in the group.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I knew i was not alone on the Island, even though I do feel held prisoner by BC Ferries.

daibach, someday i will make it down to langford to make the meeting's if you know Peter J... Say hi from Don and Liane in Courtenay. Just two years ago I lived in Langford as well. In fact I need to make the run to langford and visit SM cycle to have the handle Bar shake looked at. I believe (and hope) it is a tire balance issue.

There are more LT riders out there, I know of one more in Courtenay.

·
Registered
522 Posts
GordG said:
Mr. Bruce, I couldn't help but notice your my neighbour. I'll watch for you on the Lougheed.:)
Gord.. Ill keep me eye open for ya. If your up for a ride some time, just PM me.
Maybe head up the canyon to Spences Bridge for lunch one day

Cheers
Ed

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd like to be an island beemer rider one day. We'll be riding the GS over late May. You'se guys have the best place.

·
Registered
39 Posts
EdBruce said:
Gord.. Ill keep me eye open for ya. If your up for a ride some time, just PM me.
Maybe head up the canyon to Spences Bridge for lunch one day

Cheers
Ed
Ed - Sounds like a good idea, I would enjoy a ride like that.

Cheers

Gord

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gary,
did you have a good ride across Canada? July is a great time for the ride! Noticed your profile has you in Caledon. I grew up in on a farm outside of Orangeville. Caledon Hills is nice area to live in..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts