BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a sad day indeed, as we visited Barbara for the last time today. We were thankful to get a final viewing. Personally, I'll always remember Barb from our last ride together. The old girl could still scoot - we made it following her from CCR in Boise ID, to home (Sacramento area - 550 miles) in just over 7 hours (including a sit down lunch stop).

Today Hoss had to remove one or two vital parts for wiring his farkles on his next bike, so a couple friends, and immediate family members were allowed some time with the beloved.

Barbara was placed on the lift:

She gave it her all, for many, many happy miles:

After a "mishap" such as the one that ended Barbars'a career, that requires the removal of the tupperware, it's amazing the crap you find. There were rocks, pebbles, sand, grass, and all manner of debris found under Barbara's skirt. Not only stuff from the accident, but buildup from all the years. We swept it all together into a small pile afterwards:

After the final goodbyes, Hoss was able to compose himself, and remove Barbara from the lift for the last time:

Rest in Peace Barbara, you'll never be forgotten. :wave

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Wait a munute here! I want my damned couch back! How did Barbara get it?

Always sad to see a broken LT. Sadder still to see a broken one with this much experience and history.

Adios mon le petite amigo. Adios!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Beryl Beemer has pondered a great deal over the demise of her younger sibling......what a sad sight indeed.

Beryl is in agreement that for Barbara her time has come, and for as many organ transplants as can now help others in need.....her existence on this planet will live on and not be forgotten....

RIP Barbara Beemer.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Ok, everyone thinks Barbara was a saint, well I'm here to tell ya' from reading the past several posts regarding Barbara it has come to my attention that she wasn't as great as previously described, Barbara has not been very faithful to her original owner, there have been at least 2-3 different men that have "straddler" her, sold her for profit, ridden her and then kept her in a garage, now what kind of gal is that? :histerica

Now Barbara, may you rest in peace! :p

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
pkpr1998 said:
Ok, everyone thinks Barbara was a saint, well I'm here to tell ya' from reading the past several posts regarding Barbara it has come to my attention that she wasn't as great as previously described, Barbara has not been very faithful to her original owner, there have been at least 2-3 different men that have "straddler" her, sold her for profit, ridden her and then kept her in a garage, now what kind of gal is that? :histerica

Now Barbara, may you rest in peace! :p
Ya... Well.. Err... Ummm... She was my slut! I Loved her regardless of her past! Besides I KNOW I'm bigger than any of her Ex's... :rotf:

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts