BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the inside track on buying a light kit for the K1200LT saddlebags? Something that would replace the reflectors around the bottom of each bag.

Had a set-up on a 94 FLHTCU (HD Bagger) I had and I have seen it on the Gold-wings as well.

Thanks!

:confused:

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,158 Posts
Hollywood said:
Who has the inside track on buying a light kit for the K1200LT saddlebags? Something that would replace the reflectors around the bottom of each bag.

Had a set-up on a 94 FLHTCU (HD Bagger) I had and I have seen it on the Gold-wings as well.

Thanks!

:confused:
Rider West sells their products through Raffy: http://motogear4you.com/mcart/index.cgi?code=3&cat=6
Plus you will get great customer support from Raffy at no extra charge!;)

·
Registered
590 Posts
I didn't see the big attraction of the saddlebag reflectors-to-lights conversion kit. I actually got one in error when I ordered some other stuff. I was going to send it back but later I decided to go ahead and install the kit on my LT. Once it was on and working, I decided it was really neat. The LEDs are super bright and I like the way they flash with the turn signals.

Oh, and Raffy is the best.

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Hollywood said:
Who has the inside track on buying a light kit for the K1200LT saddlebags? Something that would replace the reflectors around the bottom of each bag...
Hollywood, +1 on what the other guys say about the RiderWest reflector conversion kit. I've said it before, but it's possibly the single best mod I've done on the LT. It's inexpensive, looks stock (not cheap or gaudy), adds a good bit of safety via increased visibility, and works exactly as it should.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts