BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bags that will work on my Ft Worth Rack, but none seem to be the perfect fit. What is the perfect bag for a Ft Worth Rack?

Jim Campbell
Grand Forks, ND

·
Registered
275 Posts
I bought a medium sized MOTO Fizz bag. It seems to fit well.

Only had one trip with it so far with no problems.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Medium motoFizz also. Have used it on two trips and sworks great. Here it is the morning I left for a Utah trip fully expanded/packed with my back roller attached to the rear.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Guess it depends on how much you want to carry. I've been using the Chicane LT rack bag on my Ft. Worth rack when I'm not camping. It's clean looking and is great for rainsuits, maps, etc. When camping, I just cinch my Helen2Wheels bags to the rack.

Regards,

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
In the latest issue of Cycleworld, in the New Ideas section, they show a new bag by Givi T450. I wonder if you can rig it to work with the Ft. Worth rack.

The bag expands to 58 liters and when off the bike, has wheels and a handle like a suitcase.

A quick Google found it for $202 at twistedthrottle.com.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Helen Bags

Helen Twowheels Super Packing System products are now all in stock at www.racerpartswholesale.com. Just click on the 'Helen Twowheels Motorcycle Stuff' division logo on the main page.

I have used the Helen products for years on my LT and my son has a Ft Worth type 'plate' on the back of his RT. He can easily fit all the camping gear, etc on his rack using the Helen products. The bags are secure and completely 'movement' free!

The Helen Twowheels system works great and is totally waterproof.

Full disclosure: I own Racer Parts Wholesale!

Tom Volk

·
Registered
188 Posts
I used the Chicane Dune bag. Strapping system worked great on the FW Rack. Fit very nicely, I think.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts