BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't get search to work tonight so forgive me if this is well worn territory.

I'm looking at the Aerostich back pads for my Darien jacket. Any experience with the competition model vs. the regular pad? Is there anything else I should be looking at? I don't usually ride that far during my commute but I'm in heavy, fast traffic most of the time. Looking for a balance of comfort and some added protection.

Thank you,

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
30 looky-loos, no opinions.
How about this product from Bohn?
http://www.actionstation.com/catalog/proddetail.php?prod=KC-Aerostich
Anyone know how comfortable these things are? or how much they make you sweat?

I wear my work clothes underneath my Darien and often travel between locations during the day. I'd like to show up "meeting ready" with minimal fuss but really like the idea of added back protection. Any thoughts on options or products you have tried? Does anyone hold the opinion these products don't help much anyway? Bueller ... Bueller ...

aTdHvAaNnKcSe

·
Registered
710 Posts
On this site the majority of people are probably more interested in Back Rests then Back Pads :histerica . You might have better luck on a sport bike (SportbikeWorld) or an adventure forum (Adventure Rider).

Then again this forum is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get :D.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found some discussion

Found this thread started by Ken. I'll begin there.
Thanks,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts