BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I'm the first one back. Got home at 4:30. Nathan should be next.
Had fun. Lots of pictures coming. Updates too.

The last leg of our return today was 235 miles. Sore behind and sore legs. Where's the beer and advil.:) Later.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Jim and myself split up in at 50 & 99 about that time and I got home at 4:45PM. The GS was getting good MPG so I only need to fill up once with that 5 gallon tank.
Wow what a bunch of great roads today!
I'll get some pictures up tomorrow and JIm has most of them to make a CD I hope.

Great riding with everyone and I really enjoyed that we had the Original Posse all along on this ride. I had a total of 1280 miles round trip, some of which was dirt to break in the new GS. :D

Oh YA, my butt hurts - damm stock seat........ :p

·
Registered
624 Posts
Home

Tess & I made it home about 4:45pm today. DVD was a great time!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Made it home 4:40 did not stop for gas or potty break. 242 mile home form last stop.

Had a great time..

Thanks to the DVD guys

·
Registered
859 Posts
In my garage about 19:15. Mike split off around Pleasant Hill for dinner. Good ride guys, thanks.

·
Registered
406 Posts
In my garage at 7:45. Made a stop for dinner in Pleasant Hill. I had a great time. John and I got to test our bikes in the dirt, and we stayed upright. Not too bad for the first time in the dirt.

Tom, thanks for the ride home.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The pictures look great. I was hoping I could make the trip this year, but making a living is more important. I really enjoyed the trip two years ago and I vow to do it again someday. Retirement is two years away.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
A few more Pictures............

The first is along Harry Wade road just inside the south Park boundry.
The second is in the river.
The third wear our 30+ miles of dirt meets the pavement.
The forth is the HDDC Room bar crew.....

Attachments

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well, I have finally recovered from the ride home! Seriously you guys are amazing. 500 miles in 9 hours; a first for me. Raffy, as we rode together I was amazed by your endurance. And let's not forget that little stretch at over 150 miles per hour - very memorable.

Thanks for the great ride guys. A special thanks to John who not only was a great ride leader but motivated me to go on the trip in the first place.

The pictures that are posted are great and I can't wait to see Jim's CD.

Dell

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Dell, Your very welcome - Your company is always a pleasure. :D

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Hey Mike,
Nathan has this picture posted on the front of the AMA D-36 Site.

:cool::yeah::thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts