BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the Vstar and my LT got together and somehow ended up with a little baby. Don't know the sex, but it's initials are CT. It's a little shy, that's why it's hiding on the other side of the papa. :D

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Disturbing on soooo many levels. :p

·
Registered
596 Posts
So That would be a bastard child?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
deputy5211 said:
Disturbing on soooo many levels. :p
Just thought I'd bring a smile to the group tonight. This is my sixth small Honda, one that will need a little work.
btw, took the Bullet out yesterday for a 160 mile spin (80 mi one way) Started with temps in mid 60s. Spent about 4 hrs at my Oakley house and by the time I started back it was night time. No problem. Except my visor is tinted dark. I could ride with the visor in the open position but by now it's getting down to about 45. At 65 it would feel like 35, so nixed that idea. I'm partially in the country so used my high HID beams, until apposing cars started blinking their lights. Once on the freeway it wasn't too bad with all the lights from cars. I turned on the seat and grip heaters but found they're designed for really cold rides so turned them off as they were getting too hot. The more I ride my beast the more easier it seems to get. Just purrs along. At night I kept it at 65 as CHP cruisers are hard to see behind. One thing I really appreciate is the cruise control. I can't see anyone doing a long tour without CC.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
MountianMama said:
So That would be a bastard child?
In the spirit of this board, I suppose you meant bastige :histerica ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts