BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a note to all BMW riders in the Phoenix area. AZMOTOMAN (aka Mark Meadows /azmotoman.com) is the best!

It started out with a prickly cruise control problem on my 2000 LT. One of those intermittent, hard to pin down, head scratchers. Well, Mark could have done what I suspect the typical dealer service department would have done. Start replacing good parts with new parts until they got the thing working and charged a fortune for troubleshooting.

Mark, an fulltime airline technician said: “ If you can let me have the bike for a few days, I’ll troubleshoot the system and see if I can fix it without replacing a bunch of probably good parts.” Well, he did just that.

When I picked up the beast, he carefully went over everything he did. Gave it a good look-over and made some recommendations when he sees it again.

Mark even called me when I got home to check if the cruise control and the freshly adjusted throttle cable worked OK. When was the last time a dealership shop did that for you?

Reasonable labor charges. No unnecessary parts. Great service. Rides BMWs. And has for decades.

Recommended without reservation!

Kimble Neel
2000 K1200LT
Phoenix, AZ

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Last time I checked, Mark the Motoman, refused to work on LTs. He indicated that he did not have motorcycle lift for LT and he had no intention for getting one either.

Instead I go to Omar for Brake Flush

http://www.motoghost.com/

Omar and his technician are great.

KJN said:
This is a note to all BMW riders in the Phoenix area. AZMOTOMAN (aka Mark Meadows /azmotoman.com) is the best!

It started out with a prickly cruise control problem on my 2000 LT. One of those intermittent, hard to pin down, head scratchers. Well, Mark could have done what I suspect the typical dealer service department would have done. Start replacing good parts with new parts until they got the thing working and charged a fortune for troubleshooting.

Mark, an fulltime airline technician said: “ If you can let me have the bike for a few days, I’ll troubleshoot the system and see if I can fix it without replacing a bunch of probably good parts.” Well, he did just that.

When I picked up the beast, he carefully went over everything he did. Gave it a good look-over and made some recommendations when he sees it again.

Mark even called me when I got home to check if the cruise control and the freshly adjusted throttle cable worked OK. When was the last time a dealership shop did that for you?

Reasonable labor charges. No unnecessary parts. Great service. Rides BMWs. And has for decades.

Recommended without reservation!

Kimble Neel
2000 K1200LT
Phoenix, AZ

1 - 2 of 2 Posts