BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not loudly enough sing the praises of John Z.!!!!!!!!
He and his wife met me in Nashville on Saturday, and he installed his loaner drive on my bike so I could get my bike home.
Thanks John!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Hey John, just for future reference........

how far do you deliver?????? :histerica

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,350 Posts
cws said:

Just for the record I do want to visit the down under continent some day. Tried twice in the Navy but Typhoons got in the way.

·
Premium Member
7,647 Posts
jzeiler said:
Just for the record I do want to visit the down under continent some day. Tried twice in the Navy but Typhoons got in the way.
OK, Chris, get to work trashing your final drive!

·
Registered
876 Posts
John, should you eventually find your way down to the great brown land, do not, under any circumstances, miss seeing Tasmania. we will make you welcome, make no mistake about that ! Ride safe, you're always welcome around my place.

·
Registered
593 Posts
That is just too cool to hear. What an amazing group this is. :bmw:

·
Registered
637 Posts
Add my complements to John Z for the quality of his postings, too! I'd like to meet him some day. :) :wave

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Well, next year CCR should not be far from your neighborhood. Why don't you come over to Duluth and you'll get to meet John there. He is also the CCR Tech-Master teaching partcipants all kinds of useful things on the LT.

Regards

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Chris, I'll bet if you cover the minor issue of air fare, John Z would be more than happy to come on down! :)

On a more serious note John, great job on your part for upholding the reputation of our group at least 200%! Ya make us all proud buddy!

John
cws said:

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I'm sure he would... but then he'd probably want to borrow my bike too....!!! :bike:

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,350 Posts
cws said:
I'm sure he would... but then he'd probably want to borrow my bike too....!!! :bike:
Yes and Yes!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts