BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,383 Posts
Never heard of the LS2, not being smart here but maybe you should stick with a more reliable brand like Schuberth, Shoei....................................................Nolan................
Part of the point Scott is making, either directly or indirectly!

Way back, many years ago, I was interested in another helmet brand that has the same feature of the ability to flip the front chin-guard all the way to the back, Shark (forgotten the model!), but decided to stick with the well known Shoei instead. My priority in helmets features, besides safety starts with low noise and then comfort. The flip feature is nice, but after careful consideration, I figure that the only time that I would actually use it is while riding around town, which is rarely for me. As always, MY choice! ;) BTW, the company that came up with this flip feature was another French helmet company, Boxer.

·
Premium Member
6,383 Posts
I also had that Nolan with the interchangeable chin guard, and that was many years ago!!! ;) Went from that to the original NeoTec (Shoei) and now the NeoTec 2. They are expensive, just like the Schubert, but quite comfortable and quiet. In a different class altogether from the Nolan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts