BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’m sorry to hear of the problems you’re having with your helmet. I bought a LS2 Valiant last year and I’m finding it superb, with no hint of any problems. Generally speaking goods manufactured in China are very high quality (iPhone for example) but it inevitably supplies the odd defective unit. It’s disappointing that your own LS2 distributor isn’t helping out though. Not exactly great for their image.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It’s funny how personal experience so affects our decisions. Well actually it’s probably not, it’s how life works. My worst experience with a helmet was a Schuberth Pro, which used to constantly stick and had a visor that wouldn’t sit properly in place. I went onto Nolan (which I still use in warmer weather, and have had four, including current) because I wanted to try the detachable chinguard system and, as a result, discovered that I much prefer open face helmets. The LS2 was an attempt to have the best of both worlds (which traditional flip ups don’t provide) and so far it’s been superb (had it around a year).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts