BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
If you want an interchangeable chin guard, I just picked up a Scorpion Exo930 which does just that.
(also available in non-flouro :) )
Also available stateside
It is replacing a Schubert C3 pro, and I prefer it. Chinguard locks into position, or can be taken off completely. It was 2/3 of the price of the C3 pro, and I find it quieter (on a K1200GT). I find it also vents better, but the C3pro had the edge on plushness and rigidity of the visor (which is a double-edged sword as it was very difficult to close completely one-handedly.)

And previous helmet was a Shark Evoline, which, while great and handy to flip the chinguard all the way around, my word was it heavy! , almost 2kg with comms.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thevisorshop and louis linked above are both good shops. The visor shop is the internet arm of Crossans motorcycles in Newry in Northern Ireland. Highly recommended and reputable shop. Louis.de is a German based chain, with the internet presence as you see. When in Germany I visited one of their shops and they are huge, with a lot of technical staff as well. I've bought a lot of stuff from them over the years, and again can recommend them. Subscribe to their newsletter and you will find a lot of sales/specials, including helmet deals. Also at the start/end of summer, they will clear a lot of season specific gear.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts