BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an Autocom Active 7 ( I think) that is giving me a bad popping sound in my speakers. I thought about just replacing the chord but it is not something that unplugs from the box. Any ideas? I know one chord has a break in it but both headsets are popping.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,906 Posts
If you open the "box" you will find the cords do unplug and they sell replacements. The one bad one could be causing the popping sound in both.

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
UltraLT said:
Where do you find Autocom replacement parts? I thought their NA distributor went out of business.

Ultra LT

Autocom got bought out. Here's their website;

http://autocom.co.uk/

If you click on the 'Pre-2009' button and then on the next screen near the top on the right side there's a 'Dealers' button. Mouse over it and it will give you some options.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Send it to me , I will check it out no charge, you might also send the headsets, Kieth

TTC, inc.
5503 W 61st Street
Tulsa, OK 74131 918-446-2245 be sure and send a note with your shipping and phone #. Call me first. Kieth

ibbones said:
I have an Autocom Active 7 ( I think) that is giving me a bad popping sound in my speakers. I thought about just replacing the chord but it is not something that unplugs from the box. Any ideas? I know one chord has a break in it but both headsets are popping.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow Keith, that's mighty fine of you. But I leave for vacation on the 25th to head north. If I cannot get if fixed before I go, I will give you a call when we get back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts