BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to pass on some kudos to a new gadget I just integrated into the bike. I have an Autocom Pro Avi system integrated into my 1200LT. It works great and never had a problem with it. The only issue I have had over the past year and a half is the constant changing of cell phone leads every time I upgraded my cell phone. As you know, cell phone leads, chargers, charging plugs are never the same between types of phones. Every time I changed cell phones the cables would not work, couldn't find the right cable, and etc.

So I called Keith out at Tulsa Truck Center and asked him about a bluetooth for the phone. Autocom makes one that is powered by the Pro Avi system. I plugged it in the powered slot (aux 1) followed the simple instructions, and it immediately paired. I have had nothing but great service out of the item and I highly recommend it as an option to those having the same issues as myself. It even has an auto answer function built into the device.

The most pleasure I experienced with this device is no modifications were required, it didn't break something else, and it worked exactly like it was supposed to. Ten minutes from opening the box, I was completely done.

Hopefully this helps someone else.

·
Registered
The Villages, FL
2,592 Posts
Can you post a picture or a part number?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts