BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we slowly merge out of the festive season (happy holidays everyone), I'd like to order a number of maintenance consumables for my 2015 R1200RT.
For many years, I've ordered a combination of OEM and aftermarket sump plug seals, filters, sparkplugs ect.
While I can purchased OEM parts and consumables from dealers in Melbourne, are there any preferred online BM suppliers in Aus for these items?

Cheers
Mark

Registered
As we slowly merge out of the festive season (happy holidays everyone), I'd like to order a number of maintenance consumables for my 2015 R1200RT.
For many years, I've ordered a combination of OEM and aftermarket sump plug seals, filters, sparkplugs ect.
While I can purchased OEM parts and consumables from dealers in Melbourne, are there any preferred online BM suppliers in Aus for these items?

Cheers
Mark
Hey... see my reply on your other post. 馃榿馃巹

Registered
Hey Mark.... was posting from my phone, and for some reason it didn't send... oh well... its posted now, but here's what I said there...

G'day Mark.
Seasons greetings!
I normally order all my service stuff from the US, mainly BeemerBoneyard, as I have never found a less-pricey place in Oz.
Tends to work out cheaper, even with exchange rates and shipping, or at least it used to.
There's also a 10% discount code you can use, something like "adventure"... not too hard to find with a search.
Anyway, if you find somewhere else, post it up so we all know!
Cheers

ps, I think the code is "advrider".... and also, for parts in Oz there's Munich Motorcycles in WA, not sure how much cheaper than your local stealers will be.

cheers!

Registered
I don't use Munich Motors in WA as their prices are outrageous. I've fronted them on a few occasions in regard to being a little more price competitive....they weren't interested. I take my money to Motorworks and Motobins in the UK.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts