BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was 27 years ago when Sammie & I both said "I Do"
Since then we've laughed, we've cried, we've loved, we've fought.
We've been there for each other threw the good & the bad.
We choose not to have children but we have been Blessed with 5 wonderful Adopted Grand kids who bring us GREAT joy in our lives.
She is my Heart , my Soul and my Best Friend.

We have shared our lives & made many life long friends here on this forum so it was only natural to share this wonderful day in our lives with you.
I think we will try for 27 more years.

·
Premium Member
4,897 Posts
Steve,

It sounds like you'all were made for each other... Isn't it great when a plan comes together!

Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Another congrats headed your way.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Congrats!

Just wondering, why only another 27? You think the spell might wear off and Sammie will figure out that you got the best end of the deal?

Kidding aside, it is clear to see that you guys got it right. Very happy for you and wishing you both all the best.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Congrats from Deb and I. We understand completely with a few more years of the great, the good and some other.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
God bless Saint Sammie!! Ya done real good Stevie! ;) Congratulations to both of you!!!

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well it only took Sammie 27 years to get me trained but I think all here hard work paid off. Look what I suprised her with at work today.
27 yellow roses :thumb:

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Congratulations to you and Sammie! That's a long time. Best wishes for many more.

See you in a couple weeks. Can't get here soon enough.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
That is wonderful!!!! ) Uh, great job on the roses there Stevie. I need to give you Keith's phone number. :histerica )

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
Congrats, that is quite an accomplishment these days.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.