BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know about the grom audio interface unit that will work with the k1200lt? It says steering wheel controls will work.Will track control work also?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Anyone every get one to work without the CD changer cables in place? The same thread states how it will not work unless you had the CD changer.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
13,926 Posts
timgray said:
Anyone every get one to work without the CD changer cables in place? The same thread states how it will not work unless you had the CD changer.

Go to the GROM web site and watch the video for install in the BMW e46 series. Your LT radio has the exact same connector on the rear so no need for the harness.

·
Registered
694 Posts
This Grom stuff looks interesting. I have a 2004 LT with the 6-disc changer removed from saddlebag. What do I need to connect for my Ipod Touch Gen4 to work?

Come to think of it....is there any article about all the different audio upgrade options that are out there? Seems that so many of us have slightly different needs and current setups, would be nice to have a database of some type to sort this stuff out.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Goalie said:
It all works for me. Check this thread out. Grom Audio
Well. I have the CD changer in place. But that's coming out. So it's just plug and play . Cool.What model grom do you have?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Not quite clear in my head.........

So if I plug into the cord that used to be plugged into my 6CD changer with this system then I can play music from my Iphone via blue tooth??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts