BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, the last HDDC dinner at Hooter's in Newnan was a blast!!! Great chicken arms!!! Lots of folks attending....

Soooooooo....who's gonna host the NEXT HDDC dinner and where? Might make a holiday theme out of it...maybe a mini-toy run????

How about it folks????

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
hawg said:
Okay, the last HDDC dinner at Hooter's in Newnan was a blast!!! Great chicken arms!!! Lots of folks attending....

Soooooooo....who's gonna host the NEXT HDDC dinner and where? Might make a holiday theme out of it...maybe a mini-toy run????

How about it folks????

well I will, but it will be at the corkscrew cafe in Dahlonega Ga. it would most definitly take a reservation for a large crew, but be prepared for a very good fine meal, they only serve certain beers and wine though, no alcohol can be sold in dahlonega yet, (the drink by the glass law did pass just waiting for the licenese to be approved) meal can run up to and over 25 bucks each, but it is worth it. We had my daughters Graduation dinner there.

there is also a new place up there I need to check out, they have some music at times as well, hopefully they have Blues, speaking of which know of a decent blues club anyplace outside the city of Atlanta? preferably north or east of Atlanta, I hate riding or going to atlanta

Tom

Tom

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Count me in!!!

Er....if the ol Morris Garage will make it, that is....yikes!

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
kaygee said:
Can I come?
You're more that welcome to come, but old Hawg has turned in to a K1200LT poser since he either sold or is in the process of selling his LT. ;)

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
kaygee said:
Can I come?
If there is enough interest to do this, Anyone and I do mean anyone would be more than welcome to come,

When I get back back up there I will go talk to the owners and see just how large a group we could have there

Tom

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve_R said:
You're more that welcome to come, but old Hawg has turned in to a K1200LT poser since he either sold or is in the process of selling his LT. ;)
Whatchu talkin bout, Willis? Who you callin old????

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Steve_R said:

Heck Steve I feel like a poser right now, I have been away from my bike since last week, although my friend that owns a indy V-Twin shop here did offer to let me use one of his bikes, but I've been so busy I haven't had time to ride one

Tom(this is the longest I have been without riding in a long time)

·
Registered
855 Posts
tmgs said:
Heck Steve I feel like a poser right now, I have been away from my bike since last week, although my friend that owns a indy V-Twin shop here did offer to let me use one of his bikes, but I've been so busy I haven't had time to ride one

Tom(this is the longest I have been without riding in a long time)
Yeah, butt look how easy it's been to carry your golf clubs..........

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Jinks said:
Yeah, butt look how easy it's been to carry your golf clubs..........

well it has been easier , now I just got to remember how to use them <g>

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey, Tom!!! You play golf? I used to when I had time but now I have to learn all over again.

Looking at these because they go "click" not "ping!!!"! I hate those blasted metal bats in baseball, too.

http://www.louisvillegolf.com/

·
Registered
855 Posts
hawg said:
Hey, Tom!!! You play golf? I used to when I had time but now I have to learn all over again.

Looking at these because they go "click" not "ping!!!"! I hate those blasted metal bats in baseball, too.

Careful! Greg Norman only rents the title "Shark" from Tom...........

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Jinks said:
Careful! Greg Norman only rents the title "Shark" from Tom...........
Oh I will so get even!

ASSHOLE!

<g>

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
hawg said:

Me play golf? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Nope, when I was a kid Mom had a membership to a club, they had a big golf course, a friend of mine and I went and played, ended up loosing a golf cart in a pond <g> we had a blast, got in big time trouble for that stunt though !

Golf - for folks that don't ride or Shoot ......

Tom <g>

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
hawg said:
Okay, Tom!!!

SET A DATE AND LOCATION!!!! Let's Rock!!!

I will contact them today.

before I do, during the week? wednesday night ok for everyone to travel up here?

or do any of ya's want to have a friday nighter up here?

keep in mind it's getting pretty cold up here at night27 at 1130 when I came in from fl, it is frozen up here right now, we had a good hard freeze last night.

BTW there is another Mauve LT in Dahlonega area, off Oak Grove rd, I saw it at a home when I was house shopping anyone know that fellow?

Tom

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Anything on Wednesday puts it off my radar due to church responsibilities. Hence the reason we went with either Tuesday or Thursday nights for our other eatings.

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tuesdays/Thursdays are tough with two + hours commute through Atlanta and riding with the [email protected]#$#@ traffic...whatcha thank about a Saturday Lunch with a ride through them thar hills????

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
That's fine. Doesn't qualify as a HDDC ride though. :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts