BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We haven't done one of these since April. Since April you say, yes since April. So let's try and see if we can't get one going. I know short notice, but let's try any way at 7:00PM. Let's try and get as many of us there as we can. Bike or cage, any way you can, bring your spouse if you're so inclined.

Jason's Deli
5975 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA Map Here

Cut, paste, and add to list below:

Steve & Connie (maybe) Rowe

BTW, we'll be trying for another get together next Wed, Jan 3.

For folks new to the site, HDDC stands for Hump Day Dinner Club. Started by the Northern Cali boys on Wednesday evenings. Which is hard for some of Southern folks to do, so watch carefully because we could meet on a Thursday or a Tuesday in the future.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
special occasion

I'll see you there. Also those who attend will get to participate in a special event.

Steve_R said:
We haven't done one of these since April. Since April you say, yes since April. So let's try and see if we can't get one going. I know short notice, but let's try any way at 7:00PM. Let's try and get as many of us there as we can. Bike or cage, any way you can, bring your spouse if you're so inclined.

Jason's Deli
5975 Roswell Road
Atlanta, GA Map Here

Cut, paste, and add to list below:

Steve & Connie (maybe) Rowe

BTW, we'll be trying for another get together next Wed, Jan 3.

For folks new to the site, HDDC stands for Hump Day Dinner Club. Started by the Northern Cali boys on Wednesday evenings. Which is hard for some of Southern folks to do, so watch carefully because we could meet on a Thursday or a Tuesday in the future.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Keith, John and I both understand the middle of the week meal for some folks is tough, but we've both been on the road so much that we haven't had a middle of the week meal in some time and this week and next week happen to work for us. My weekend work unscheduled business work has kept me out of town almost 80% of the weekends since CCR. :frown:

I think I've been on one group weekend ride since I got the LT in April of '04. I'd love to ride with the guys on the weekends, but when I'm gone working during the week and on the weekend, then I need to be a home catching up on the home things when I am. But more importantly, I need to spend time with my wife.

If you want to schedule a weekend RTE, then by all means post a place and a time and see what happens. You're sure not going to hurt our feelings if you do. You post it and I'll put a sticky on it so that it stays at the top of the forum.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
What! No Hooters? You know that just brings us out of the woodwork. See you guys and gals Wed.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not if Momma's coming. Hopefully she will be ofishul after this Wednesday.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Meeting

Steve,

It was great talking to you the other day. I will be heading for Florida to see family tomorrow morning so won't be able to make this week's meal. Hopefully will be going soon.

Later,
Bamabear

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Keep watch here. We'll probably be up again next week on Wednesday, but down south.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We had a small group and it was a cold ride, but we had a good time. Greg we missed you.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Sorry I missed you guys as well. I was running a little late from an earlier get together in the neighborhood. I had my boots on, jacket on and then tried to get the overpants on but couldn't snap the buttons! Looked at the watch and said that's the straw breaking the camel's back tonight.

Just as well, my wife had an outpatient procedure this morning and it was probably better for me to stick around with her last night.

Hope everybody had a good time and no one froze their nuts off on the trip back home.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As far as I've heard everyone made it home warm and cozy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts