BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW.. Finally the weather in Atlanta warmed up. It was around 65* yesterday. First ride since last November. Just a short ride to a local bike show. Didn't want to take her out on a long ride just in case she wasn't ready...
She ran like a champ.....

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Yep!
We met a friend on her R1200C at the Dawsonville Pool Room for lunch, then headed up to Dahlonega. We headed back down to Dawsonville then across GA 53 to Jasper and down I-575 for home. The thermometer was reading 70 degrees! The one at home was saying the same thing so I wasn't dreaming. :bmw:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Any of you folks out there know about Wildwood, GA? I just heard that a college friend of mine lives there and we have not seen each other in 40 years. Any good riding in the area? I will ride down from Ocean City, MD and if there is no snow, I will take the Blue Ridge.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
blueknightga6 said:
About all I know about Wildwood is that it's in the NW corner of the state; and that was courtesy of MapQuest. You could cut across southern TN from the BRP.
I hadn't been on MapQuest for a long time until recently. They have really improved it since I was last on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts