BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
She is also the Co-Chair of the Congressional Motorcycle Safety Caucus. It is a sad day in my community, and I suspect the rest of the country as well. Thoughts to all involved.

Dale White

·
Registered
635 Posts
The whole thing is a tragedy... just terrible. Being a fellow rider and BMW to boot, she is family.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our hearts go out to all the victims and their families.

Not trying to start a politcal debate on the topic, but do you really need a trial on this one? ......this guy checked out of the human race when he displayed no respect what so ever for human life & rights. Hard to argue he should have any, other than the fact that we are better than that.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
His attorney is famous (infamous) for getting cold-blooded murderers life in prison. Ted, the Unabomber, Susan Smith, from SC who pushed her car into John D. Long Lake with her two young sons aboard, among others who's names escape me now. Not sure how she's managed to do that. Some real winners this attorney has defended.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lee510 said:
His attorney is famous (infamous) for getting cold-blooded murderers life in prison. Ted, the Unabomber, Susan Smith, from SC who pushed her car into John D. Long Lake with her two young sons aboard, among others who's names escape me now. Not sure how she's managed to do that. Some real winners this attorney has defended.

Ironic thing is, you would think they are prepared to die in a political-public ambush like that. Yet when caught unharmed, they seem to fight for their lives forever, as if now it has more value than thirty seconds/19 rounds ago.

·
Registered
832 Posts
clawsonbob said:
Ironic thing is, you would think they are prepared to die in a political-public ambush like that. Yet when caught unharmed, they seem to fight for their lives forever, as if now it has more value than thirty seconds/19 rounds ago.

+1 on that.....
About all they can do is to go for insanity defense. I believe that AZ. is a death penalty state.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts