·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Ari,
You are without a doubt the KING of farkle!!! Nice job. Do you want to "borrow" my GT next winter?

·
Premium Member
1,882 Posts
So will you be selling a mould for that dash?
I have just put the BMR on mine and love the extra space, but boy is it boxy compared to what you just did!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Hi Ari,

I'm not sure but I think you made a mistake. The last picture that you claim to be your dashboard might be the dashboard for the Space Shuttle!

or

Beautiful job!

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
Awesome. Very informative and a highly likely consideration to persue next winter. It's certainly better than finding out how warm it is in Bum F**k, AZ during the cold spells where we have other important things to do.

Thanks. You're truely an inspiration.
Jer

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Ari, stop - you're killing me! I'm afraid to change the engine oil in the darn thing, and you reinvent it!

Unbelievable. Nice job, as usual. When you are all done will you be able to recognize it as a K1200LT? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
370 Posts
jers99lt said:
It's certainly better than finding out how warm it is in Bum F**k, AZ during the cold spells where we have other important things to do.
Checked my local map and could not find a town by that name. But we did have a great riding winter here. Need to install a jealousy filter on this site. :cool:

VERY COOL Ari !!

·
Premium Member
1,411 Posts
KIC said:
Checked my local map and could not find a town by that name. But we did have a great riding winter here. Need to install a jealousy filter on this site. :cool:

VERY COOL Ari !!
Poor map selection I guess (N41 50.375 W088 11.301). Have a great riding summer. :eek:

I do agree. VERY COOL Ari.

Jer

·
Mister Moto
140 Posts
Wow Ari! That's all I can say...are you planning a seminar? Great projects, and you are the King! We should all plan a trip to ride to your area and learn from the master.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Geeeze!
I thought that town was right next to Toad Suck AR?

Bob

·
Miles of Smiles
1,052 Posts
Wow Ari ! An excellent job ! Good thing the winters in Finland are so long. :)
Looking forward to seeing it all first hand.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Thank you for sharing ... I am amazed by what you have done.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
After what I've seen Ari do to his LT in the past I'm not suprised.

Very much impressed by the ingenious innovations, but not surprised.
After all he is:
:thumb: the Farkle Freak Fin :thumb:

Did y'all catch his ignition key, cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
929 Posts
Ari--you are a 'Farkle deluxe'--have you had to attach an extra alternator yet?:D

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SilverBuffalo said:
Did y'all catch his ignition key, cool.
Hans, and all you others as well,

thanks for the kind words! Well, we all have our oddnesses and obsessions. I just happen to like to finger with my bike. And as I have already mentioned in the picture comments I owe thanks to Hans for arranging me the dash cover from his wrecked bike. The small dents and cracks were well hidden in this project!

As for the ignition key...there is nothing special to that. I just have two keys zip-tied to each other. The other key is for the Xena disc lock
http://www.xenasecurity.com/home/current/lock/

The idea has been stolen from this site as I remeber somebody using the same method for fastening the alarm fob to the ignition key. I would not like to do that over here as we get rain pretty often and I am not convinced on the waterproofing of the alarm remote control...

All the best

·
Registered
637 Posts
Exelent job Ari :)
Good to se a King in Finland again :)

·
Cooler on the east coast!!!
1,243 Posts
Ari I am simply amazed! You have a talent that is for sure.
Great job, and to think I am nervous about getting into a HID low beam. :rotf:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts