BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
A consensus was reached by the attendees at todays RTP (Ride To Pie) that our April RTE should be back to Trattoria Lisina in Driftwood. There was also talk that some folks were interested in going down Friday evening and spending Saturday riding down there. If I can get a head count of who is interested, I can get us a group rate at an area hotel. I really like the Holiday Inn Express in Marble Falls. Relatively new, quite decent, and reasonable. Any objections from the rand and file to this selection of venue and group lodging for those who want to make a weekend of it?

There are some dates that were tossed about as not so good due to previous commitments, etc. Keep in mind that 08 April is Easter Sunday. What date works best for you?

The List
Tony and Suzanne - D/FW 14th or 28th preferred for RTE. Will stay for weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Works either date for me ...

The List
Tony and Suzanne - D/FW 14th or 28th preferred for RTE. Will stay for weekend.
Barrett & Myra, Austin

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
icepick578 said:
Works either date for me ...

The List
Tony and Suzanne - D/FW 13th or 27th preferred for RTE. Will stay for weekend.
Barrett & Myra, Austin

Barret...did you get a Speedster? :wave

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
D.Kinsey said:
Barret...did you get a Speedster? :wave
No, sir. I think that is a photo of a 2012 911 Carrera S Cabriolet. Or its avatar. And I didn't get one of those, either. Yet. Delivery is estimated to be somewhat after the Lisina RTE.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
katnapinn said:
I vote for the 13th as Sammie has a "Girls Weekend" planed at the coast for the 27th. :rolleyes:
Actually 13 and 27 April are Fridays... Stevie, can you edit my original post to show 14/28, which are Saturdays. Pie Princess and Suzanne were talking about heading down Friday, and making a weekend of it. Between me saying "Yes, Dear" etc...

Repeating the list here, and taking the liberty to add you with a 14 April preference.

WHERE:
Trattoria Lisina in Driftwood, TX (on the grounds of the Mandola Estate (Duchman Family) Winery Clickety Click Here

THE LIST:
Tony and Suzanne - D/FW - 14th or 28th. Will make it a weekend.
Barrett & Myra, Austin
Steve and Sammie - Austin Metro - 14th preferred

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
To many choices..Only weekend that I have is the 27th.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
THE LIST:
Tony and Suzanne - D/FW - 14th or 28th. Will make it a weekend.
Barrett & Myra, Austin
Steve and Sammie - Austin Metro - 14th preferred
Paula and D.Kinsey-Tejas-28th

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Hhhmmmmmmmm...sounds like fun. Lemme check with the boss as to when she could go.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Ok Tony, you jumped the gun on this one. Slow down. We were waiting for Paula to check her work schedule due to travel, before we set the date and then David was going to post. They have 2 trips planned early April and we have a college visit and prom early April so we said it was going to be late April for RTE.

If anyone wants to make it an overnight, get with Tony.

NEW INFO:
Trattoria Lisina in Driftwood
13308 FM 150 W Driftwood, TX 78619
(512) 894-3111
Saturday, April 28th at 11:30 a.m.

THE LIST:
Tony and Suzanne - D/FW - Will make it a weekend.
Barrett & Myra, Austin
Paula and D.Kinsey-Tejas
Pie Princess & Mr. Pie - Garland

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PiePrincess said:
Ok Tony, you jumped the gun on this one. Slow down. We were waiting for Paula to check her work schedule due to travel, before we set the date and then David was going to post. They have 2 trips planned early April and we have a college visit and prom early April so we said it was going to be late April for RTE.

Yes, Dear.

I see you selected the late April date that I said worked for Suzanne and I. So very glad that our preference matched up with yours as it would not be the same without you there. :rotf:

Do you think someone ought to google "Trattoria Lisina" to make sure there is not another on in Texas or the surrounding states? Maybe we should also check to see if there ever was one that has since closed?

Just sayin' ;)

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
deputy5211 said:
Yes, Dear.

Do you think someone ought to google "Trattoria Lisina" to make sure there is not another on in Texas or the surrounding states? Maybe we should also check to see if there ever was one that has since closed?

Just sayin' ;)
Now that there is FUNNY! Nah, I think we are good on this one. David has been there several times (with Paula) so they should be able to find there way. :histerica You crack me up!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Adding more:

(512) 894-3111

THE LIST:
Barrett & Myra, Austin
Paula and D.Kinsey-Tejas
Pie Princess & Mr. Pie - Garland (possible overnight)
David & Michelle - Waxahachie (possible overnight)

·
Registered
874 Posts
THE LIST:
Barrett & Myra, Austin
Paula and D.Kinsey-Tejas
Pie Princess & Mr. Pie - Garland (possible overnight)
David & Michelle - Waxahachie (possible overnight)
Russ - Lakehills

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,603 Posts
loansumrider said:
OOOOOOk....we have a place, and we have participants........What pray till is the Date????

NEW INFO:
(512) 894-3111

:D

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
loansumrider said:
OOOOOOk....we have a place, and we have participants........What pray till is the Date????
Two posts up from yours... ;)

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
15,072 Posts
Dang, I could do a SS1000 for this one! Just gotta squeeze in another 40 miles or so.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts