BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Just wanted to extend an apology to the group, as I should.

I had a ton of life crisises impact me all the same time a few months back and I choose to lash out in a direction that was unwarranted and uncalled for.

I'm not trying to make an excuse for my behavior here or flounce in coming back to post, but do apologize to those of you who didn't ask for my comments or snide remarks.

I wish you knew me in better days and the person I truly am at heart. :(

Sincerely,
Jack

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
JackConner said:
Hey,

I had a ton of life crisises impact me all the same time a few months back and I choose to lash out in a direction that was unwarranted and uncalled for.

I'm not trying to make an excuse for my behavior here or flounce in coming back to post, but do apologize to those of you who didn't ask for my comments or snide remarks.

Sincerely,
Jack
:wave to ya, Jack. Thanks for man'ing up, and I do hope your life crisises are behind ya now, and/or are at least manageable to your benefit. Ride safe and have fun doin' it at the same time!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Well dam! Had I know that you hurt my feelings, your apology would mean much more. So, since I was not aware that you were being nasty, no apology required!!!
Go for a ride, it always helps me when I'm down. ;)

·
Registered
418 Posts
Wishing you well as you get things back on track.
Hope we get to know you better.
Fair winds and following seas.
Tomorrow's another day.

Take Care

Pilot

·
Registered
313 Posts
It takes a big man to admit failure (even those only percieved by you) and apologize to others. Good on you; even though most of us don't even know what you're regretful of.

Anyway, thanks and here's to you and better days.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Tough times never last, but tough people do. You'll be alright. :wave

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Looks to me as though "better days" are here now.
welcome back :wave

·
Registered
155 Posts
You did kinda shit on my topic, I'm trying to SELL stuff here! But trying to no be too spammy at the same time....I don't make much profit from these niche products, but my offerings ARE a win-win deal! Y'all win with great solutions to a vexing problem and I score a little cash. The products have been "my little recession fighter"....

Good on ya for manning up and issuing an apology....stuff got heated, you spoke your perspective...ain't nuthin wrong with that.

I hope your problems were just some "bumps in the road" and that you're hauling ass on great roads that lie ahead....chin up, keep on keep'in on!! :wave :wave Best, Evan...carry on...

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
We all have a "bad day" now and then, glad you got "the sand out" :rolleyes:
a few miles down the road and your perspective changes!

Promise us that from now on when you've got gas, you'll let it out.
when you try to hold it in, it goes right up the spine and into da brain,
that's where all those shitty thoughts come from. :)

Now go and wear out that tire.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
So Mr. JackConner, do you think you can learn to love it or at least like it? Or am I going to have to take that aftermarket seat off your hands for cheap??????

I know how you feel about some of the Japanese tourers. I have always liked the lines of the Yamaha Venture Royale. Kind of a waspy waisted elegant look to it, in my opinion. And then along comes Miss Aubergine! Curves like I've NEVER seen on a motorcycle.

I hope the issues you brought out in your earlier posts are resolved.

Bon Chance my friend!

Loren

·
Premium Member
7,795 Posts
JackConner said:
Hey,

Sincerely,
Jack
Welcome back!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Okay Jack--you just earned my respect. Not to many men would apologize...hats off to you.

·
Premium Member
7,647 Posts
JackConner said:
Hey,

Sincerely,
Jack
No reason that your best days can't be yet to come. Just get back on the horse and ride. I find it helps clear the mind when the weight of the world is closing in. :)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
SilverBuffalo said:
Promise us that from now on when you've got gas, you'll let it out.
when you try to hold it in, it goes right up the spine and into da brain,
that's where all those shitty thoughts come from. :)
Hans, you been watching that Dr. Oz show again?! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts