BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I know it's Easter Sunday... That means there are a lot of empty roads out there! Anyone going for a ride today? I'll check in the morning and see if anyone wants to brave the PacNWet highways.

·
IBR# 366
16,532 Posts
Gonna test the wet traction of your new tires, huh? :)

Awfully tempting, Ernie. But I gotta work tomorrow so that I can take next week off and head home. I've had the GT almost two weeks now, so I guess it's about time to put on another couple thousand miles. :D

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
I promised Karen we'd take the kayaks out on Sunday and...........................
"When the wife's happy, everyone's happy."

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
ErnieA said:
I know it's Easter Sunday... That means there are a lot of empty roads out there! Anyone going for a ride today? I'll check in the morning and see if anyone wants to brave the PacNWet highways.
Hey Ernie,

Head South, I'll take a ride with Ya..... :thumb:

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Ernie,
I am a little to late reading your message, I hope you got out for a good ride. I was trying to be an adult this weekend and get my chores started. It was a pretty productive day. Amonst the many things I was able to accomplish was a 12K on the LT. The valves were right in spec and all the filters and fluids were changed. All the rest of the parts I ordered should be arriving within the next week or two. Now if I can only remember how to put her back together after being dismantled for 6 months!!

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sanjaun2 said:
Ernie,
I am a little to late reading your message
, I hope you got out for a good ride. I was trying to be an adult this weekend and get my chores started. It was a pretty productive day. Amonst the many things I was able to accomplish was a 12K on the LT. The valves were right in spec and all the filters and fluids were changed. All the rest of the parts I ordered should be arriving within the next week or two. Now if I can only remember how to put her back together after being dismantled for 6 months!!
The truth be known we didn't get out today afterall. We ended up last night with a plumbing disaster and it kept on giving into today. I thought we would be able to get out later today but we decided to hang up the notion after we finally finished re-plumbing the small bathroom and cleaning the pipes. A new house would be right up my alley about now!:(

Other than that we had a great day. Let's plan an overnight trip to Port Alice, Vancouver, BC.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Sorry to hear about the plumbing. Glad to hear its behind you now. Port Alice sounds great, Keep me posted.

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
Plumbing sucks, except you can't get along without it! I'd be up for a trip to Port Alice. I missed it on my Vancouver Island triip last summer.

Denny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts