BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Old Dawg
3,292 Posts
Ted, Jess and I are going for a ride to Daffodil Hill and we would be happy for anyone to come along. We are meeting at the Starbucks in the Pavilions Shopping Center on Fair Oaks Blvd. at 11:00am.

1. Ted
2. Scott
3. Jessica
4. ??

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Ted, Jess and I are going for a ride to Daffodil Hill and we would be happy for anyone to come along. We are meeting at the Starbucks in the Pavilions Shopping Center on Fair Oaks Blvd. at 11:00am.

1. Ted
2. Scott
3. Jessica
4. Bill (Nancy is probable)
5. ????

·
Old Dawg
3,292 Posts
Near Volcano east of Sutter Creek.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts

1. Ted
2. Scott
3. Jessica
5. Jackson
6. Deano
7. ?????

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
tedhudson said:
My sister-in-law's husband's sister and family were the caretakers of that whole property for a few years. I got the tour of the homes and all the outbuildings too. Lots of antiques and old cars were in the barn being stored for the owner. I don't remember all the statistics of daffyodil planting but each year they add more to the mix.

If I make it to Starbucks, I'll go. Will see in the morning.

I had a '200 mile three year aniversary ride' today to celebrate my 3 years since that old Sutter-Ione Rd. mishap. And I'm not too superstitious as I went around a couple corners kinda fast once.:)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

1. Ted
2. Scott
3. Jessica
5. Jackson
6. Deano
7. Chuck

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
I'll be leaving from Grants Pass in a while but don't think I'll make the start in time.....

Besides I'm working on Baconizing my rear tire, it should be sizzling by the time I get to Sacto. :eek:

Ya'll have a good ride.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts

1. Ted
2. Scott
3. Jessica
5. Jackson
6. Deano
7. Chuck
9. Doug and Janet (meet group at Daffodil Hill at 12:00 noon)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Here's a pic from Sunday's ride. Aint the flowers purdy:)

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Billy and Doug checking out a "flower"

·
Rider Journeyman
2,015 Posts
Ted, would you e-mail the full size jpg of that picture...thanks.

What a glorious day that was, all things considered.

Now that I've been riding the GS for for about 700 miles I was able to stretch Gunter's legs a bit :rolleyes:

WAHOOO!!!!!! NOW I get what all the fuss over the GS is about! Slightly bumpy road, tight sweepers, that bike was "on rails"
:yeah:

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
BillyOmaha said:
Ted, would you e-mail the full size jpg of that picture...thanks.

What a glorious day that was, all things considered.

Now that I've been riding the GS for for about 700 miles I was able to stretch Gunter's legs a bit :rolleyes:

WAHOOO!!!!!! NOW I get what all the fuss over the GS is about! Slightly bumpy road, tight sweepers, that bike was "on rails"
:yeah:

All the pics are here - http://www.sealec.com/ted/album54

Click on medium size to get the original...

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Looks like Daffy and Donald checking out the daffodils. :p :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts