BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
I've got a non-functioning one - aesthetically, in good shape - radio/CD unit. PM me if you're interested. I can get some pics to you.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am also in the market for a unit removed from a 2005 or newer for a repair project.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a Radio Control unit that works. I do not have the RCU plastic cover just the screen and computer board with the led lights. I put the plastic cover with the rubber buttons back o the bike I sold. I also have a radio with a single cd player that has mother board issues. I also have a 6 disc changer and mount for the right hand saddle bag. 100.00 plus shipping for all of it. or 45.00 plus shipping for just the RCU.

James "airplane" Harlan. :wave

·
Registered
50 Posts
This RCU came from a 2003 k1200lt

James

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi there, anyone one else have a radio control element for sale? it can be just the cover or even defective unit is alright. However, i will need you to ship to singapore using normal postage. Please help... thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
knoticalone said:
I am also in the market for a unit removed from a 2005 or newer for a repair project.
I have one make me an offer came out of a 2005

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.