BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Myself (Bob) and Southern_nj (Glenn), are planning on riding out to the International Rally in Sedalia this year. We were wondering if there were any local riders (South Jersey/Philadelphia metro area) planning on doing the same, who would be interested in traveling out as a group. The tentative plan is to depart on Tuesday 7/17/12, via the Pennsylvania Turnpike and stopping the first night in Columbus, OH (480 miles). Leaving Columbus on Wednesday 7/18/12 and stopping the second night in St. Louis, MO (420 miles). Departing St. Louis on Thursday 7/19/12 and completing the remainder of the tip into Sedalia (190 miles) arriving in the afternoon to set up camp and begin enjoying the rally. The return trip would be much the same, heading back on Sunday 7/21/12.

Bob

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bob
I live in Elmer and going to Sedalia.
But I cant leave until Wed. at 4 am
And I need to be home Sun. in the pm.
so keep me posted on your time frame maybe we can work out the time.
Thanks Ernie

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ernie,

Sorry...We are headed out early on Tuesday with arrival on Thursday morning and leaving on Sunday morning, probably getting back late Monday. Maybe we can meet up at the rally. Are you camping or Hoteling?

Bob

·
Registered
45 Posts
I will be camping getting in on Thursday around 12 noon
It would be great to meet up at the rally just send me your
cell phone number mine is 856-4587-0317
Thanks Ernie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.