BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those of you who may be interested, there is a Uni-go trailer, with LT hitch, wire harness and spare tire for sale on the BMW MOA site (classified section).

Seller: michaeldjohnson (MOA #80199)E-mail: [email protected] Phone: 435-734-9388

I tried buying it myself but the logistics of a purchase on the other side of the country, it's located outside Salt Lake City, does not work for me. I probably should have posted on the trailer section but thought it would get more exposure here before it is sold. I have no vested interest in this trailer. I just could not work out a cost effective way to get it to Georgia so I am passing on it. Thought I would let fellow forum members know who may be interested in a New Zealand model Uni-go and a lot closer to Salt Lake City.

May we never find the end of the road!

Perry Ridgway

oknplm

·
Registered
370 Posts
Saw it yesterday too. If it wasn't in Utah I probably would have tried to buy it too. $1,600.00 with the hitch and wiring harness is a pretty good deal. There was one on Ebay about a week ago -- went for $1,800 without a hitch.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Unigo

I like the concept and design. I got a quote for $3429 in early May. This was with matching paint, chrome, lights, power outlet, Hitch, handle, isolation relay, and freight. I hope to see a new one at CCR. I need to know I will go back to camping and have the time to use it before I invest this much. For one or two trips a year I could stay in motels with nice warm bed & showers.:)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I want to thank you for telling me about this trailer :thumb: .... Yep I have a deposit on it now. I just have to get up to Utah and pick it up. Reading the threads posted sure makes my pocket book dwindle a bit :eek: ... But so much fun :D ..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Picked it up in Salt Lake City last weekend. Great shape, and matches my bike color :yeah: . Never pulled a motorcycle trailer before, my 625 mile trip back home could have been fun. My wife kept looking back for about 100 miles. Yep it's still behind us. It lived up to all the postings I have read. Don't even know it's behind you. Well except if you have my wife riding with you.. :histerica Ha Ha.. It will make a very nice addition to my garage..Thanks for letting me know it was for sale.

·
Registered
263 Posts
PICS?????

Come on man...share...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts