BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In need of a stock rider/passenger seat for a 2003 LT. Anybody have a set sitting around collecting dust in the garage they'd like to get rid of? Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
i have the stock passenger seat. I replaced it because it was sun/weather cracked a little around where it meets the driver's seat. I have no use for it...I thought about sending it off to get recovered, but I doubt I'll ever "get around" to that. I also have an extra passenger back rest. I do not have a driver's seat though.

The only issue would be compatibility, as mine is off a '99 LT...but I'd assume them to be the same until 2005 at least.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a drivers seat from an 01. There's a split along the embossing and it was cheaper to pick up a used one than have it recovered.
It's just taking up space in my garage now so I'll part with it without much effort.
Ought to work out well with the previous post.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have a passenger topcase backrest (non heated) very nice shape I would sell.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a set of stock, 2000 LT, unheated, front and passenger seats that are in near perfect condition. I had installed heated seats and now they just sit. I wonder if they'd changed the design at all by 2003? Greg

·
Registered
613 Posts
I have a set of seats for a 2002 that I had Cee-Baily cover with leather. They are heated but both seats are controlled by the same switch.. I used them until I decided to have Rick Mayer make me a set of custom seats.

·
Registered
607 Posts
I have a set of great condition rider, passenger, and passenger backrest.

IN GRAY!!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I squared away a set and will be OK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts