BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to buy some mirror parts wondering if anyone has bought the offshore crome ones
offered on ebay item# 330666422273. at $280 for a pair complete?
just wondering if anyone has purchased and are they any good.

·
Registered
338 Posts
I have read here a while back, by someone who purchased these.
He wrote, maybe not as good of a quality as the OEM, but it fit and it was good value for the price.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have a buddy with one. He says it vibrates slightly more than the original but for the money he'd do it again. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
748 Posts
I bought a set last year. They are definitely worth the money vs. the cost of the BMW parts and assemble yourself alternative. Instead of painting the bike color, I decided to paint them satin black and have gotten good comments on them.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so are the parts interchangeable can i use my painted stuff on there mirror or do they not come apart

·
Registered
748 Posts
They don't come apart. The only loose part is the mirror itself, I had to pop those in place, they came loose in the box.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
My chrome bits are damaged, but the painted part of my mirrors are good, as is the glass. I will price the chrome sections first and if cost effective will go that route, else will seriously look at these.

Reading their ad was entertaining, it appeared to be fairly comprehensive, but definitely not written by a native English speaker. I think it may even be a good candidate for submission to ENGRISH.COM. If you have not yet seen this site, it is a collection of ads, commercials, product manuals, and more, all fraught with translation gaffes.

:b2topic:

·
Registered
64 Posts
A friend of mine bout a pair couple months ago. They fit snuggly with no noise. The only thing I have against them is that they do have gap between the body that is different from mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts