BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on the "Ultimate Communication System" solution from Cohesive Technology?

A while back, there was a fella on here dropping hints about developing the end-all, be-all solution to motorcycle communication, GPS, etc. Anybody hear anything on this? just wonderin'

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Any word on the "Ultimate Communication System" solution from Cohesive Technology?

Disregard....I found some of his posts on project "Jersey"...and am staying tuned. I would have simply deleted my post, but I'm unable to.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Re: Any word on the "Ultimate Communication System" solution from Cohesive Technology?

The project is almost on the road.

I faced several technical hurdles, but I have the core system almost ready. My prototype is mounted as of last night. Of course the prototype is not representative of the final packaging (my biggest PITA).

I've had to scale back on a few features for the launch, but the important stuff is there.

Attachments

·
Registered
845 Posts

CohesiveTechnology said:
The project is almost on the road.

I faced several technical hurdles, but I have the core system almost ready. My prototype is mounted as of last night. Of course the prototype is not representative of the final packaging (my biggest PITA).

I've had to scale back on a few features for the launch, but the important stuff is there.
I'll be your field tester!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts