BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, tried to upload a better pic, but unable to do so now.

·
Registered
509 Posts
This entire assmebly is sold as a unit, so unfortunately, unless you can find a used one to pilfer parts from, your only option is to buy the entire replacement assembly.

·
Premium Member
7,797 Posts
I have a nearly-complete, working windscreen motor assembly for sale, from an '09 LT with only 10k miles on it. The only piece missing is the right "lifting arm" or whatever it's called. If this fits the bill, PM or email me.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks to both Howard, sent you an email and to Dave for the info. Hopefully I can go from here and get this thing fixed.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spent a bit of time today making a brace for the broken windshield arm on the other LT, not perfect, but it works and no more windshield flopping around while riding down the road. I used epoxy to glue the metal braces to the plastic arm and then drilled a few holes to put in a couple screws to strengthen it a bit more. Thanks to all for the suggestions

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
sheldan2 said:
Spent a bit of time today making a brace for the broken windshield arm on the other LT, not perfect, but it works and no more windshield flopping around while riding down the road. I used epoxy to glue the metal braces to the plastic arm and then drilled a few holes to put in a couple screws to strengthen it a bit more. Thanks to all for the suggestions
Nice job indeed, but cannot imagine why you would not want to pay the stealer $1100+tax for a brand new one... :histerica

1 - 9 of 9 Posts