BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Im a new member looking to get an LT ( despite some of the threads on the board) , I've seen others here offer to take a look at a bike for members who aren't local and would love to know if I could get in in that perk! If so , I'll fill you in on the particulars. Thanks, Al

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
alrom999 said:
Hi all, Im a new member looking to get an LT ( despite some of the threads on the board) , I've seen others here offer to take a look at a bike for members who aren't local and would love to know if I could get in in that perk! If so , I'll fill you in on the particulars. Thanks, Al
I am on Orlando, not to far from Daytona, what can I do for ya?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a board member who has a '06 LT with 12,000 miles in Palm Coast. I'd really like to look at it but Im up north (baltimore in the snow). Frankly, I wouldnt know what to look for beyond counting the number of wheels. If you could look at it and give me a thumbs up or down, I may drive down .( The hospitality on this board is amazing.) If I do the deal I'd be glad to take you and your SO to dinner ..Al

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am located near Greensboro, NC. Though I have only owned my current LT since December, I have pulled all of the 12K mile service and I am on my 4th BMW and 8th motorcycle overall. What are you looking at here?

·
Premium Member
399 Posts
I'm in Greensboro, GA, and am quite frankly interested in how our community was one of interests. :) After all, we are less than 4000 people who are at least 30 minutes from anywhere you need to be. bgof

ttyl
John

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
I'm a few hours away from Daytona, but plan to be in Deland, about 30 minutes away, the end of this month and could help. Let me know if you can wait that long or if what you are looking at is time sensitive.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
JCarver said:
I'm in Greensboro, GA, and am quite frankly interested in how our community was one of interests. :) After all, we are less than 4000 people who are at least 30 minutes from anywhere you need to be. bgof

ttyl
John
And if Greensboro, GA John can't look at then, then I'm about an hour or so west of there and can run in. And if nothing else, two sets of OLD eyes are better than one, right John? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts