BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

Any Lt Riders In Sioux Falls???

912 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  iowalt 
#1 ·
Hi

I recently moved to Sioux Falls, SD from Omaha. This is Harley country, but wondering if there are any LT riders in the area.

Reid

#2 ·
Reid said:
Hi

I recently moved to Sioux Falls, SD from Omaha. This is Harley country, but wondering if there are any LT riders in the area.

Reid
Reido - good morning. I checked the 'Member List' and did a search for Sioux Falls - found one lister there, butt he hasn't been on the list since back in early June. Randy Jensen (moogld) by name.

Also did a search for anybody in SD, and found 7 list members; all have been active within the past day or so (except for Randy). If you need particulars, click on the 'Member Info' button; click on the 'Member List' item and then in the upper right side of the list, you'll see a search box. Click on the 'Advanced Search' item and fill in as much info as you want in the various boxes and click 'search'. Hope this works for ya.

#3 ·
Thanks Dick! I know Randy Jensen, my ex-brother-in-law. He's a Harley guy, but was looking for an LT earlier. I'll do that search. Thanks again!!!!!

#4 ·
Reid, there are a bunch of us next door in Minnesota. We do lots of riding so watch the midwest area forum where we post the rides. If you are into long distance rallying the Glacial Lakes Motorcycle Club out of Watertown, SD put on 3 excellent rides each year. The Bonzai Rally in May, the Buffalo Rally in September and the Harvest Rally in October. See you on the road.

#6 ·
Reid,

Don't know about Sioux Falls, but Sioux City has several current and former LT owners. There are 2 other LT's within 6 blocks of my house. But neither is active on the board. During good weather we usually meet at Bak BMW on Saturday mornings for a ride thru the loess hills south of town.

The Sioux City club is at <<www.bigsiouxriders.org>>

The Sioux Falls club meets for Saturday on Cliff Avenue breakfast but no rides.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.