BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all. we moved to north Indianapolis suburbs a while ago. I'm looking for a responsible indy shop (prefer North/East/West side) for routine service for LT, GS and a GTL.

any and all suggestions appreciated!!

Thanks

Bob

·
Registered
187 Posts
I had a old army friend I'd visit in Indianapolis and I would stop in at Falcone Powersports to get parts for the LT. It's on west 16th if I remember correctly. I had no service history with them just parts. Clean place with friendly service desk. I would order parts from them if needed. I'm in Hamilton Oh just northwest of Cincinnati. Good luck.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a old army friend I'd visit in Indianapolis and I would stop in at Falcone Powersports to get parts for the LT. It's on west 16th if I remember correctly. I had no service history with them just parts. Clean place with friendly service desk. I would order parts from them if needed. I'm in Hamilton Oh just northwest of Cincinnati. Good luck.
Thanks Moogie. I have used Falcone for my last two "majors" on GTL and LT. I'm really looking for someone closer/more convenient for simple fluid changes, light bulbs etc.

Any / all input welcome !!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I live in Speedway, I do most or all of the work, so far by myself. Have you looked up videos on how to, by yourself?

Beyond Falcones, I do not know of any other shops in our immediate area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts