BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I will be in London 26 April to 2 May and I'd welcome the chance to meet up with any LT forum members. We'll be staying in the Victoria area. I know it will be super crowed since this is during the royal wedding. My wife is doing research for her next nonfiction book on royalty issues. I'm accompanying her just to carry bags so I'll have some free time while she's working. Send me a PM if anyone might have a chance to meet up for tea or a pint.
Scott

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Scott,

Just a thought, but why not try posting on the UK BMW Club site, I'm sure there will be many members of the London Section would appreciate exchanging stories and beers with one of our cousins from "Over the pond"!!

Club website is www.BMWClub.org.uk

Hope this helps,
Murray :bmw:

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the suggestion!

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
SEG said:
My wife and I will be in London 26 April to 2 May and I'd welcome the chance to meet up with any LT forum members. We'll be staying in the Victoria area. I know it will be super crowed since this is during the royal wedding. My wife is doing research for her next nonfiction book on royalty issues. I'm accompanying her just to carry bags so I'll have some free time while she's working. Send me a PM if anyone might have a chance to meet up for tea or a pint.
Scott
Hi, Scott -

Did a quick check of the member list here, using London, England as the search keywords. Turns up 14 members that completed their bio with their location. Of the 14, only two have been on the forums in 2011 using their 'handle' - others may have been lurking and reading, butt not active. Good luck on your trip - hope you're able to find a list member while you're there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
SEG said:
Scott
If you get to Manchester at all give me a shout !! ;)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Panman-Chips said:
If you get to Manchester at all give me a shout !! ;)
I'm supposed to be there at the moment but got delayed. Looks like I'll be hanging around there the first two weeks of may...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts