BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am needing to replace my heated gear. Does intone know of any discounts avail on Gerbing gear?

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Only place I've seen Gerbings discounted is on eBay. But, u will find many listings thetre at normal retail prices. Just remember that Gerbings has changed the wire used to heat their clothing. Assuming the latest is the greatest, that's what to look for.

Also, there are other compaines selling heated clothing that works with the Gerbings heat controllers.
Bob

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
The owner of Warm & Safe is a member of this forum. You mite check them out. I have had there gear for at least 5 years and they are great. Jim

·
Registered
69 Posts
Also remember that Gerbing was forced to sell due to health problems (?) but the family- with Gordon- is back in business with Gordon's Heated Clothing.
I'm going to check out Warm and Safe, too

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have seen the local BMW shop put Gerbings on sale at the end of the cold riding season.
I have also seen Gerbings on discount at the Progressive International M/C show.
You can also try the Harley dealerships. The H-D branded stuff is Gerbings from what I understand (someone else may know otherwise).
If pre-owned is okay for you, troll the BMW, AdvRider and Goldwing boards.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts