BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Random post, but I thought a few of you might appreciate the antique ice box to cigar humidor project I just finished 馃槈

Attachments

Registered
Random post, but I thought a few of you might appreciate the antique ice box to cigar humidor project I just finished ��
Long timer, back when they were much more affordable, actually have the first issues of Cigar Afficianado magazine. Looks very cool. I used to have so much trouble maintaining proper humidity on my humidor, I actually went to one of those larger food conainers, where you press a large button in the center to seal and force air out, it works great!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I hear you on when they were more affordable 馃槼. I had been in the market for a wine cooler to build a wineador and it hit me that the antique ice box would look so much nicer in my home office. Seasoning the humidor now, fingers crossed on how well it will hold the humidity.

Registered
Might not be as bad for you in beautiful Cali, here in Ohio, dry winters, it's a pain. If you can get one of those electric humidors should work well, that's a lot of area of you have there.

Premium Member
That is awesome!! Much nicer than my Tupperware container with a shot of Makers Mark!!! :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Great news, holding at 67% humidity and low 70's temp with 2# of humidity beads. Now, to start filling her up with cigars to age 馃憤

1 - 6 of 6 Posts