BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a EBC rotor and a pair of EBC 304HH pads for my LT on 08/20/2009. To date, they have charged my CC and given me no shipping information, Right now I'd just like to hear from them, so if you have any inroads, please let them know they have one unhappy customer.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Steve,

I got mine about 3 weeks before you ordered yours and they arrived in about 3 days. I did see a post earlier about EBC running out of stock on them.

I hope you get it soon...it sure does a great job of killing the cowbell.

Ron

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm way past the cowbell. You ought to hear the thunk when I a bump But at least you'd think I get a I'm sorry we'er out of stock message.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I heard from CycleBrakes this morning, It appears that they have had a run on EBC rotors. The LT EBC rotor is on backorder and they expect a shipment any day. I'm second in line out of 5 current rotor orders in the back order list.

Carol said she thought she had left me messages and apologized for not letting me know. So I'm good. And you other guys waiting on rotors, they are coming.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought braided lines and pads for my Hayabusa from them. I had Fantastic customer service from them. Even after calling them about some bedding questions!

Melissa was always spot on with a wonderful attitude.

Todd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts