BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I make my final choice, has anyone tried any other successful radio replaces beside the Marine Jensen 2212 ? I have seen a Marine grade JBL Black box with MC-19 faceplates available. Has anyone had large success with anything else or know of a new product coming that would work better, or have more options?

Thanks

BTW: I have a 2003 1200LT with the radio single cd in front and 6 cd changer in rear.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Randito said:
Before I make my final choice, has anyone tried any other successful radio replaces beside the Marine Jensen 2212 ? I have seen a Marine grade JBL Black box with MC-19 faceplates available. Has anyone had large success with anything else or know of a new product coming that would work better, or have more options?

Thanks

BTW: I have a 2003 1200LT with the radio single cd in front and 6 cd changer in rear.

I searched quite a bit and did noy find anything remotely close to the wired commander size (which fits perfectly in the stingray location). All other remote systems have circular remotes (2" or 3" diameter) which also require some significant depth.

The JMS2212 is excellent. The Sirius, ipod, and AM/FM/Weatherradio are fantastic.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.