BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings,

I'm new to the group this past week and have found this site a fantastic venue for info on my newly acquired K1200LT.

I am (at this point) unable to upload even the smallest of pics to my profile pic or avatar.

Any Avatar for Dummies info out there? :histerica

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Welcome...congrats on your new to you K1200LT.
and a lot of us are having a problem uploading the pics. So don't think its just you. :)

·
Registered
338 Posts
On the left hand side, go to User CP, than to controll, scroll down to edit options and follow the directions. It's not hard at all....
Welcome to the site !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HI,
Thanks for the reply. have done just as you mentioned and that's where the trouble starts. I have reduced my pic sizes to near nothing, saving in .jpg format and still will NOT up load. Two different PC's as well.

I'm at a loss, but soon I'll have no time for profile pics as i'll be in the wind. :)

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
And Timmy.......you really don't have to call our good bud Michael.........." SIR "........ :histerica ..........We all love him just like he is..... ;)

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Palerider said:
And Timmy.......you really don't have to call our good bud Michael.........." SIR "........ :histerica ..........We all love him just like he is..... ;)
:rotf:

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Sir Michael, interesting :p
Welcome aboard Timmy, we look forward to seeing your pictures. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts