BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did it today, I bought an '00 LT with matching trailer! Now I just need to sell the 'Wing! Got lots on my list to learn about: intercom to add; trunkrack to add for our yorkie to go with us; etc. Come on spring! :dance:

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
Congrats on the new bike!! I loved my 2000 LTC:)

post the wing for sale in the Classifieds...

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Welcome to our forum Joe! And congrats on choosing an excellent year LT! So what color is your new ride and what kind of farkles does she have?

John

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your LT! I switched back in June and have been very pleased w/ my decision. I was only able to get in 9,000 mi in the last six months, hope to get in some long trips in 08.
Hope you have some decent weather to get some rides in. Its 8 here this morning, but is supposed to be in the 50s or 60s by the weekend.
(Just noticed you are from MN) I don't know if you had the heated grips and seat with your wing, but I have used them a lot here in Missouri.
Jeff

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
Congradulations on the new ride and welcome to the sand box...

I have had my '06 for a little over a year and have about got it where I want it farkle wise. Even after a year the more I ride it the better I like it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Let's get something straight guys! I know there is no aftermarket farkle industry like with the Goldwing. I assured my wife that all I could add to it was gas! :histerica

·
Registered
167 Posts
welcome

.. welcome aboard, joe... I hope you goanna like it as much as I like mine

wish you a safe and pleasant year

Yair

00 Red Canyon

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
joevano said:
Let's get something straight guys! I know there is no aftermarket farkle industry like with the Goldwing. I assured my wife that all I could add to it was gas! :histerica
Do you want us to email her with the farkle list for you LT?

·
Human Behaviour Analyst
267 Posts
Endless Winter

joevano said:
I did it today, I bought an '00 LT Come on spring! :dance:
Man -- can I relate to that (Come on Spring) !!
We've just received about 2 feet of snow here in the past few days ..... can't seem to get the snowblower to cool off between storms :mad: :histerica

May end up loading Pamela on a trailer and hauling her to somewhere warm (Florida was last winter's destination) again this winter. PMS (Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) is getting to me. Just keep ordering farkles online. Latest was a Kisan Tech modulator for the LED Tail/Brake light on the back rack.

Welcome to the group. An awesome bunch of guys here who know more about the LT than anyone really should .... :rolleyes:

Keir

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse! Coming off a Wing, you're gonna love the handling and the Electric winshield!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Lier lier pants on fire :)

joevano said:

Congrats After you ride her awhile post a report comparing the two

·
Premium Member
7,819 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike, Joe. You're gonna love it. Soon, you'll be able to reply to those who ask how the Goldwing compares to the LT!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts