BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pic looks to be taken in Missouri. If you read the hwy sign... Just when I thought I have seen everything!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
That's just ridiculous! No leverage, no control, and the smallest of inputs is translated toa large amount over that LOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNG lever he's put on the front of that bike. I'm not sure who he's trying to impress, but he's a friggin' moron for riding that thing on the road.

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
That has got to be a photo shop?? How could you use the brakes, clutch or throttle??

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
another pic?? LOL

Ted Shred said:
That has got to be a photo shop?? How could you use the brakes, clutch or throttle??

here is a different picture of the same bike. it looks real

check out the freakin exhaust!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Lot to be said for takin yer own coffin round with ya (!!).

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
mconlogue said:
here is a different picture of the same bike. it looks real

check out the freakin exhaust!!!!!!
Yeah it does, that is just DUMB...

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
mconlogue said:
This pic looks to be taken in Missouri. If you read the hwy sign... Just when I thought I have seen everything!
One word: MORON.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Some bikes were constructed to be looked at, not ridden. Looks like this fella had to try it out.

Maybe he was on his way to get an over height permit?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Death Wish

This individual has just proven that Darwin's theory of evolution is truly in play: he will undoubtedly not live long enough to reproduce thereby ensuring that this mutant gene variation will soon be extinguished.

·
Registered
323 Posts
ME thinks yur all missin the point. He's saving a bundle on under arm deoderant!! :histerica

·
Registered
54 Posts
The 3-foot long tassels are a nice touch. :histerica

I don't see a clutch lever or cable. Could he have an automatic transmission? He might have other technical workarounds to address not being able to easily operate standard motorcycle controls. Of course, nothing will help that pig steer better...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Nieve Question

Is the setup just unsafe or also illegal or does it vary by state? As I understand it in Calif. the grips can't be over shoulder height. Is the criteria the same everywhere? Thanks,

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
dglenn1 said:
Is the setup just unsafe or also illegal or does it vary by state? As I understand it in Calif. the grips can't be over shoulder height. Is the criteria the same everywhere? Thanks,
New CA law is 6" over shoulder height. That bike would be illegal here. I saw an old school bobber here in Sacramento with bars almost that high so I doubt the cops care. They sure don't write em' up for illegal pipes and noise violations...

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
It just makes him look like an attention-seeker.

·
IBR# 366
16,572 Posts
LTPenguin said:
I don't see a clutch lever or cable. Could he have an automatic transmission?
Nah, a bike like that has gotta have a foot clutch and suicide shifter. :histerica

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Oh screw you guys, I LIKE it.

just kidding.

·
IBR# 366
16,572 Posts
petevandyke said:
Oh screw you guys, I LIKE it.
Well sure, you like it, but then again, look at your avatar. :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
If thats what he wants to do with his money, so what. He don't need heated gear, the thing is good for 50 miles tops.:(

Ain't nothin new (I'm sure he would like it to be) Any of you Cali boys remember SkyScrapers MC out of San Fran? Nothing under 36" on the bars. I think the last one wrecked on the bay bridge in 78
If you look at the first pic there is a foot clutch set up with a (looks like a sink faucet handle) shifter above the rear of the primary
Rock
PS He does have a Jesse Who? shirt on, since I came up with the first Fu*k Jesse shirt, it makes me grin:D .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts