·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Looks nice, Raffy.

Too many wheels! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I bought a used 01 Yukon Denali in 04 with 80k on it. I now have 198K on the thing and had to have the rear main seal replaced because of a leak at 190K. From what I know, that's a normal thing on the 6.0L engine. I have a great mechanic that did the work for less than $600.
All the electrics work great and it gets me up to the ski hills in winter without a hitch.
Hope you have the same luck I've had or better.
I'm new to BMW's with a recently purchased 07 K1200LT. It is a good ride, but I'll be replacing the seat this winter and in the next couple days installing the PIAA driving lights on the bike( hopefully myself). I'm illiterate when it come to electrical and of course I've never taken the tupperware off the bike. I did download the instructions from here.

Jeff

·
Registered
78 Posts
Thx,
I appreciate the offer and will keep it in mind before I start peeling things off with a claw hammer. :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yes to:
:check:They (kids) do grow like weeds, and way too fast.
:check:Nice wheels, but gas guzzler.

AND, Retirement sucks!!!:check::check: :crybaby:

Congratulations. anyway,

John

·
Senior Member (ret.)
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
BMW Guru
8,469 Posts
RMoore007 said:
My nephew had one in Denver. It was a nice ride. I'd like to see the 2006YXLDAWD please.:) Maybe we can have a Wed. dinner down the street at that Italian place right off H street? Ted will remember. Or a pub will do.

Mama Suzzanas in River Park. Great Idea.

Nice Wheels Raffy. U bought it at Kuni on Fulton. I have a couple of friends there still. Used to be Hubacher...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts